If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is my admission of a secret: I use a can of eggplant purée and some seasonings to make this. - Taste of Beirut
- 1 packet eggplant purée
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon greek-style yogurt
- Open can of eggplant purée
- squeeze fresh lemon juice, add to the eggplant
- mash garlic with salt and add to the eggplant
- add yogurt and tahini to the eggplant
- mix well taste and adjust seasoning
- seve with pita chips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip