If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The dip is a result of my experimentation. Depending on my audience, I add marinated artichokes in it. It is one of those dips that you can feed to your mate and he/she will love you for it. —Rekaya
Makes 16 ounces
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (Soft)
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 2 ounces Pimentos (Drained)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1/2 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 9 ounces Spinach (Thawed, Drained & Water Squeezed Out)
- 8 or more ounces Mozzarella Cheese (Reserve about ¼ cup for top)
- About 5 ounces Parmesan Cheese (Reserve about ¼ cup for top)
- Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 x 8 casserole dish with cooking oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer or mix with a spoon. If it is not soft enough, microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add Spinach and stir. Mix in all other ingredients and pour into the dish.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake 30 minutes or when cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or bread.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
A slime-free way to make okra
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.