If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recreation of a dip served many years ago at the Wine Country Inn in Napa Valley. When we returned last year I found that what I had concocted from memory was very close to the original. —revmeg
- 2 cans garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 12 - 16 leaves fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-4 tablespoons water, as needed for texture
- Whizz it all up in the food processor. Add water as needed. Serve with veggies or pita. Add kalamata olives or sun dried tomatoes if you want.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.