If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am not planning to watch the Super Bowl, even though it takes place in Dallas this year; but this is a perfect excuse to make a cheesy, creamy, pungent dip with a splash of arak and some freshly made french fried potatoes. —Taste of Beirut
- 3 ounces Blue cheese
- 6 ounces labneh (yogurt cheese)
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 pieces garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 ounces toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons arak
- Drain the yogurt to make labneh for a few hours or overnight
- Chop the pecans in a mini-processor
- Mash the garlic with a pinch of salt
- Place the blue cheese, labneh, goat cheese, garlic, pecans, parsley and arak in the mini-processor and mix to a smooth purée for two minutes
- Taste and adjust seasoning; serve with french fries or veggies
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.