If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Having been a seafood retailer in a previous life, I was always
testing, trying and developing recipes for my customers. This one is my son's favorite and I always make it when he comes to town. Sometimes I substitute baby spinach leaves for the broccoli. —inpatskitchen
- 1 pound large, peeled and deveined shrimp, patted dry
- 1 pound sea scallops, patted dry
- 2 x 6.5 ounces cans of chopped clams
- 4 ounces butter
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup clam juice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons instant flour
- 1 pound steamed broccoli florets ( or thawed frozen)
- 1 pound dried linguini, cooked according to package directions
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Melt the butter in a 4 quart pot. Add the garlic and saute on medium heat for about 2 minutes
- Add the shrimp and scallops and cook in the garlic butter for about 5 minutes until almost opaque
- Add the clams ( including the juice), half and half, and clam juice and bring the mixture to a simmer
- Sprinkle in the instant flour and stir until thickened
- Add the thawed broccoli and cook until it's heated through
- Serve over the cooked linguini , garnished with the parmesan if desired
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Seafood Pasta
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.