If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created and served this dip back when, well, things were better off economically speaking. If you've got the money, and you've got little time, this is the dip for you! Lovely served with crackers and crudites. —dewdropper
- 12 ounces Fresh lump crabmeat
- 1 smallest jar Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 carton sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 bunch Flat leaf Italian parsley
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 dash salt
- 2 dashes freshly ground pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce, optional
- Chop all spices to fine dice.
- Blend sour cream and mayonnaise, add salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- Locate your loveliest serving bowl. In it, combine your chopped spices (green onions, parsley and mint), the sour cream-mayo blend, and then, ever so gently, fold in the crab meat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving. During the 20 minutes of chill time, apply Chanel No. 5, brush your hair and re-apply your lipstick.
- As you re-enter your kitchen, all lovely and scented, pull out the serving bowl and dust your dip with paprika and a sprig of mint, if so desired.
- Appear languid and relaxed as compliments flow for your lovely crab meat dip!
How to Eat Cookies for Breakfast
Well, cookie butter that is
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
The sauce savior.
Put cake on a pedestal.