If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I adapted this recipe from a local magazine from Naples, Florida. - LazizaBites
Green curry paste
- 1 inch ginger piece, peeled
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- juice of 1/2 lime
- zest of half lime
- 14 ounces shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound french green beans
- 6 ounces baby corn
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- dashes paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- handfuls fresh cilantro
- soy sauce for flavor (optional)
- 6 ounces maifun (thin brown rice noodles) prepared according to directions
- Puree the ingredients for green curry paste, and set aside
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add the oil and stir fry the shrimp, until pink - about 2 min. Remove shrimp from the wok and set aside.
- Add the green beans to wok, and stir fry for a minute; then add the green onions, stir fry for minute; then add the corn, stir fry for a minute.
- Add the shrimp back in to the wok, and stir to mix well. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add the green curry paste, and stir fry for a minute.
- Add the coconut milk, and reduce heat; simmer for a couple minutes
- Add soy sauce if desired, and garnish w/ cilantro leaves. Serve over the prepared rice noodles.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Seafood Pasta