Author Notes: say that three times fast! i make this for my husband while i have a vegetarian version you can see here - http://www.cooking4carnivores.com/2009/08/lady-and-scamp.html - cooking4carnivores
- 1/2 package of spaghetti
- 15-20 medium peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- kosher salt & ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- fresh parsely for garnish
- Boil your pasta according to directions in salted water.
- Saute shrimp in oil and butter.
- Peel and dice garlic. Add to shrimp.
- Toss till shrimp is done. Add salt and pepper as you wish.
- Squeeze juice over at the end.
- Drain pasta. Toss with more olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place pasta in bowl. Top with shrimp and chopped parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Seafood Pasta