If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: say that three times fast! i make this for my husband while i have a vegetarian version you can see here - http://www.cooking4carnivores.com/2009/08/lady-and-scamp.html —cooking4carnivores
- 1/2 package of spaghetti
- 15-20 medium peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- kosher salt & ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- fresh parsely for garnish
- Boil your pasta according to directions in salted water.
- Saute shrimp in oil and butter.
- Peel and dice garlic. Add to shrimp.
- Toss till shrimp is done. Add salt and pepper as you wish.
- Squeeze juice over at the end.
- Drain pasta. Toss with more olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place pasta in bowl. Top with shrimp and chopped parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Seafood Pasta
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.