Author Notes: This is probably the most erotic drink i've ever invented...
If you'd like to see a video on how to make this head over to my website at
Enjoy - Larry Wellington Cauldwell
Makes 1 drink
- 1 ounce Lemon and Thyme infused vodka
- .5 ounces Agave nectar mixed with a little hot water (to thin it)
- .5 ounces Fresh lime juice
- A splash of Zima
- Mix the vodka, agave, and lime in a shaker with ice.
- Shake it like a baby that won't stop crying.
- Pour into a rocks glass.
- Top it off with a splash of refreshing Zima. No Zima? Use club soda instead.
Lemon and thyme infused vodka
- 750 milliliters Decent Vodka (Note: Absolut is not decent vodka)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh thyme
- Zest of two Lemons
- Add the Lemon and thyme to the vodka.
- Let steep for two weeks.
- Strain and discard...The lemon and thyme, not the vodka!