If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Butter & olive oil meet chilli flakes & a pinch of cumin powder to create the perfect fusion of Italian and Sub-continental tastes.
I picked up the colorful Farfalle pasta on my trip to the States recently. It's a brand called Lantica Madia, and it's made in Italy using black ink fish to give it its color. - Binte's Kitchen
- 1/2 cup uncooked Farfalle Pasta
- 5 pieces Jumbo Prawns
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped Dill
- 1/2 piece Garlic, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Poweder
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cream
- 2 pieces Lemon
- 2 pinches Sea Salt
- 3 pieces Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- 2 pinches Crushed Black Pepper
- 2 pinches Parmesan Herb Mixture
- Boil Farfalle in a medium saucepan half filled with water. Once done, remove it from the stove and rinse under cold water so it does not stick together.
- Seperately, boil shrmip in hot water, 30 secs on each side or till they turnlight pink. Take out quickly and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and add sliced garlic pieces. Fry until golden brown and set aisde.
- In the same olive oil, (add fresh cream, sea salt, lemon juice & thyme.) Mix well to create an extremely light sauce
- Add 2 tbsp butter & mix well.
- In a white dish, arrange 4 prawns, tied together by a spring onion leaf. Insert slices of lemon & sun-dried tomatoes in between each prawn.
- Arrange the colorful and zesty Farfalle all around it.
- Pour the prepared buttery sauce all over the Farfalle & Prawns. Drizzle dill leaves on top of the mixture, and also sprinkle red chilli flakes, cumin powder, crushed black pepper and some Olive Oil & Parmesan Herb mixture on it.
- In the end, add fried garlic pieces to the decor to give its goood looks some extra crunch!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Seafood Pasta