If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These can be made as muffins as well. You can also add in shredded zucchini or yellow squash. - gfreekitchen
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose g-free flour blend
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoons ground cardamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 loaf pans. (I like to use 5 ceramic mini loaf pans)
- Stir the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves together in a large bowl. Whisk together the pumpkin, water, eggs, vanilla, and vegetable oil together in a separate bowl.
- Gradually pour the wet mixture into the dry while whisking until everything is well mixed. Divide the batter between the two prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden and springs back when lightly pressed, 50 to 60 minutes (bakes for 45-45min. in the mini loaf pans). Allow to cool 20 minutes before removing from the pans.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.