Author Notes: I love making flavoured sugars and cardamom sugar is one of my favourites. I use it in everything from sweetening my coffee, tossing churros in it, stirring some into cake batter and pancake mixes. - Kitchen Butterfly
Makes 1 cup
- Seeds of 24 Cardamom pods
- 1 cup white caster sugar
- In a mortar, crush the cardamom seeds and add to 2 tablespoons of caster sugar in a spice grinder. Blitz till whafts of aromatic, mentol spice hit you.
- Add this cardamom sugar to the remaining caster sugar and stir well to combine.
- Store in a lidded jar and use as necessary
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom