If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love making flavoured sugars and cardamom sugar is one of my favourites. I use it in everything from sweetening my coffee, tossing churros in it, stirring some into cake batter and pancake mixes. —Kitchen Butterfly
Makes 1 cup
- Seeds of 24 Cardamom pods
- 1 cup white caster sugar
- In a mortar, crush the cardamom seeds and add to 2 tablespoons of caster sugar in a spice grinder. Blitz till whafts of aromatic, mentol spice hit you.
- Add this cardamom sugar to the remaining caster sugar and stir well to combine.
- Store in a lidded jar and use as necessary
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom
More Great Recipes: Condiments
Are Marinades Worth It?
We're getting down to the meat of the issue
Are marinades worth it?
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
This week's best #f52farmstands.
Have a ball (jar).