Author Notes: In this picture we serve with stews mango and pineapple - pauljoseph
- 2cups (500 ml.) full fat milk
- 1 cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup milk powder
- 2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Pistachio sliced 4 tsp
- Combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
- Simmer and cook for 15 minutes till the mixture thickens.
- Cool completely.
- Pour into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight till firm.
- To unmold , allow the molds to remain outside the refrigerator for few minutes and then unmold
- Garnish with Pistachio Slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
Tags: green cardamom