If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In this picture we serve with stews mango and pineapple —pauljoseph
- 2cups (500 ml.) full fat milk
- 1 cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup milk powder
- 2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Pistachio sliced 4 tsp
- Combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
- Simmer and cook for 15 minutes till the mixture thickens.
- Cool completely.
- Pour into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight till firm.
- To unmold , allow the molds to remain outside the refrigerator for few minutes and then unmold
- Garnish with Pistachio Slices.
Tags: green cardamom
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.