If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A variation on the standard oatmeal raisin cookies, these are a little brighter and better suited for a snack on a sunny spring day. - Nimi
- .5 cups Butter
- .66 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Grated Orange Zest
- .75 cups All-Purpose Flour
- .5 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cardamom
- .25 teaspoons Salt
- 1.5 cups Rolled Oats
- .75 cups Dried Mixed Berries and/or Dried Cherries
- .5 cups Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cardamom, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, egg, and zest together till smooth.
- Add flour mixture to the wet mixture. Mix together until combined.
- Add the oats, berries, cherries and walnuts. Mix together until fairly evenly distributed.
- Scoop heaping tablespoon sized cookies onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until just set and slightly golden top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.