If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super easy recipe for kulfi ~ I have tinkered with this recipe, and found that the addition of the white bread gives it that authentic taste from the South Indian subcontinent. The addition of cardamom and rose water add a delicious fragance to the ice cream. - LazizaBites
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 slices plain white bread (crusts removed)
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pistachios
- 1/8 cup finely chopped blanched almonds
- ~ Simply add all ingredients to the blender, and blend until mixed.
- ~ Pour the kulfi mixture into popsicle molds, and freeze for 6 to 8 hours.
- ~ Slide out your kulfi popsicles, and serve !
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom
The Questionable History of the Arnold Palmer
What makes a legendary drink legendary.
History of the Arnold Palmer
What to Do With Marjoram
How to keep produce longer.
Recipes Our Moms Cooked
Go play outside!