If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy Indian recipe —pauljoseph
- Carrot 250 grms
- Sugar 150 grms
- Milk 500ml
- Clarified Butter (Ghee) 50 grms + 50 grms
- Broken Cashew nuts 50 grms
- Cardamom Powder 1 tsp
- Wash and great carrot .
- Fry the cashew in 50 grms ghee and keep aside
- Same pan add the greater carrot and milk and cook till it thick
- Finally add the remaining ghee ,fried cashew and cardamom powder mix well
- Serve with Vanilla Ice cream
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
Just Butter Isn't Better
Why making your own ghee is worth it
Make your own ghee.
The dreamiest foods around.
Stop slamming salad.
A can-do tool.