If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 navel oranges
- 1 large fennel
- 1 cup black olives (calamata would be perfect)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chilli pepper crushed
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- kosher salt
- Rinse the fennel and discard green leaves, stalk and bottom root. Halve it and thinly slice it crosswise.
- Peel oranges removing carefully all the outer white flesh. Halve them and slice them crosswise into 1/4" thick slices.
- (Optional) halve olives to remove kernels.
- Chop mint into thin strips.
- In a salad bowl toss fennel, oranges, olives, and dress with mint, olive oil, chilli pepper and a little salt. If you prepare it in advance, dress the salad just immediately before serving it.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Citrus & Olives
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls