If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- • 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- • 2 teaspoons sugar
- • 2 tsp mustard powder
- • 2 tablespoons olive oil
- • Salt to taste
- • 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Boil orange juice and lime juice until reduced to 1/2 cup, 5 to 10 minute .
- Remove from heat
- whisk in sugar, mustard, and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Citrus & Olives
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
The invincible beer can chicken.
The chicest apron around.