If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Friends were coming over and I had nothing ready to snack on. After digging through the fridge I found a bunch of ingredients that said bruchetta, with a twist! —midnitechef
- 1 cup green olives, drained
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- italian bread slices, toasted
- shredded pecorino romano cheese
- Finely dice the olives and tomatoes. Place these in a bowl along with the garlic and onion. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and sea salt.
- Zest the half the orange, half the lemon and half the lime. Add the juice of the orange to the mixture.
- Mince some parsley and mix into the bruchetta. Reserve some for garnish.
- Let the bruchetta marinate in the fridge until ready to serve. To serve, top toasted bread slices with some bruchetta, pecorino and parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Citrus & Olives
Just Pudding It Out There
Use your melon: make this 3-ingredient, vegan dessert
Pudding melon to the test.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
Savory yogurt is whey cool.
We give it 8 tentacles up.