If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is based on other marinated olive recipes I have tried. This version adds feta to the mix, a welcome addition to any appetizer.
This is a great item to have on hand for an easy entertaining snack for guests.
Makes 4 cups
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup Green Green or Nafplion Olives
- 6 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 ounces Feta Cheese-cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 5 bunches Black Peppercorns
- 1 1/2 cups Olive Oil
- Place olives, lemon juice, rosemary, oregano, cheese, zest and peppercorns in a jar (or other container) large enough to contain the ingredients.
- Pour the oil over the top, enough to submerge the ingredients.
- Place a lid on the jar, and place in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy,
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Citrus & Olives
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls