If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 20 ripe whole citrus , peeled
- 250 grams sugar
- 200 ml water
- 7 whole cloves
- 5 pieces cinnamon
- Begin by making a sugar syrup. Combine the sugar and water in a pan, bring to a boil and cook for few minute before taking off the heat and adding the cloves and cinnamon
- Allow to cool completely.
- When the syrup is cold add the citrus and return to the heat.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes,
- Take off the heat, allow to cool
- Store in Airtight Jar
- Serve with Ice-cream
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
How to keep shelves tidy.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Get your shine on.