If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came to me by way of my good friend, Brently. He makes it in a crock pot, but because we were hungry and since I don't have a crockpot (yet), I adapted the recipe by combining the ingredients on stovetop and then finishing it off in the oven
I love this dip! It is so easy to make and it's so yummy! This recipe is easily doubled or tripled depending on how large your group is —TheFriendlyFoodieGirl
Serves a group of hungry people
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 pound Sausage
- 1 can of Rotel
- Leave the Cream Cheese out to soften.
- Cook the sausage in a pan with high sides, making sure there is no pink left. Drain on a plate covered with a papertowel.
- Give the cooked sausage, rotel, and cream cheese a quick stir in the pan on low heat.
- Place dip in a casserole dish and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes. This ensures that the dip mixes well and is hot all the way through.
- Serve with warm crostinis.
DIY Storage Made Simple (and Cheap)
Transform the humble shoebox
Transform the humble shoebox.
Summer, please don't go.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Stick it to 'em.
Get your shine on.