If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I married my husband this was his family's tradition. - Kathleen Louise
- 1.5 pounds sirloin roast in bite size cubes
- 1.5 cups hollandaise sauce
- 2 cups chopped green onions
- 1.5 cups fine chopped peanuts
- 4 cups peanut oil
- Heat the oil in the fondue pot, cook beef and eat with the hollandaise sauce, green onions, and peanuts. Add a bottle of wine and that is all you need.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fondue