If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Catherine was a a mom that moved here from Switzerland; she invited us to her house to taste this raclette, which is a cheese and also a dish, consisting of melting the cheese using a special pan on various foods such as potatoes or ham or fruits. —Taste of Beirut
- 16 ounces raclette cheese
- 16 ounces smoked ham
- 1 cup tiny pickles
- 1 cup mustard
- 16 ounces small potatoes
- 1 cup cocktail onions
- Boil the potatoes
- Slice the raclette in 1/4 inch slices
- Place the smoked ham and boiled potatoes and raclette on a dish
- add to the dish the mustard and onions
- Melt the raclette on the potatoes in the oven or in a raclette dish
- serve with the condiments
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fondue
What we turn to in the kitchen
13 essential cooking apps.
Paint your kitchen in one day.
We've got the summer blues.
How to cook with herb stems.
A better basket.