If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fondue comes from my love of tomatoes, and the abundance of them in the summertime. Their is not a better dish served with Italian or French bread squares. This is a simply great party dish! - BeverlyD
- 6 cups Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Yellow onion sliced
- 1/4 cup Celery, small diced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 pinch Ground cumin
- 1 pinch Red pepper flakes
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon Orange zest
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Pepper
- Heat the pan to medium heat. Add olive oil, onions, and celery. Cook until soft and transparent.
- Add garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes and bay leaf and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and reduce heat to simmer. Add orange zest. Stir occasionally from bottom. Cook till reduced by 1/3 its original volume. Season the fondue with salt and pepper.
- After cooking, stir before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fondue
Tags: serves a crowd
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Style with a breeze.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.