If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love steak with blue cheese butter so this recipe is kind of a spin off of that. I like dipping grilled skirt steak but you could also dip buffalo chicken. —singing_baker
Serves 6 as an appetizer, 4 as an entree
- 1 pound Gorgonzola
- 3 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons White wine
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- pepper to taste
- Chives, for garnish
- Combine Gorgonzola and cornstarch in a bowl. Heat fondue pot to medium high. Combine white wine, butter and rosemary in fondue pot bring to a simmer. Add Half and Half and heavy Cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Gently stir in gorgonzola cheese. Add pepper to taste and garnish with chives. Serve with Steak, bread, or buffalo chicken. Enjoy!
Tags: serves a crowd
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fondue
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
The craziest chip around.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.