Author Notes: I had received an email from Godiva before Valentine's Day(yes, I am on their email list) and you could pre-order your chocolate covered strawberries. They were trying to sell me six large strawberries for $42! I thought that this seemed ridiculously high and instead decided I would whip up some of my own. This recipe for chocolate sauce is so easy and is perfect for dipping any kind of fruit, brownie, cheesecake, pound cake, marshmallow or even topping ice cream.
- 1 bag of Nestle Toll House Semi- Sweet Morsels
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Melt all ingredients in small saucepan over low heat
- Stir constantly to avoid the chocolate sticking
- Serve in electric fondue pot
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fondue