If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had received an email from Godiva before Valentine's Day(yes, I am on their email list) and you could pre-order your chocolate covered strawberries. They were trying to sell me six large strawberries for $42! I thought that this seemed ridiculously high and instead decided I would whip up some of my own. This recipe for chocolate sauce is so easy and is perfect for dipping any kind of fruit, brownie, cheesecake, pound cake, marshmallow or even topping ice cream.
- 1 bag of Nestle Toll House Semi- Sweet Morsels
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Melt all ingredients in small saucepan over low heat
- Stir constantly to avoid the chocolate sticking
- Serve in electric fondue pot
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fondue
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.