If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spiced Fondue is an original concoction of Binte's Kitchen, inspired by our local spices. Fondue is a very western concept in our part of the world, so when i serve this to my guests it really becomes the life of the dinner party! - Binte's Kitchen
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3/4 teaspoons Red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Garlic Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Roasted White Cumin Seeds
- 1/3 teaspoon Grated Mozarella
- Heat milk & cheese in a saucepan and keep stirring till cheese melts.
- Transfer mixture to a fondue bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients & mix well
- Serve with sliced cucumbers, carrots or mini bread bites
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fondue