Author Notes: Spiced Fondue is an original concoction of Binte's Kitchen, inspired by our local spices. Fondue is a very western concept in our part of the world, so when i serve this to my guests it really becomes the life of the dinner party! - Binte's Kitchen
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3/4 teaspoons Red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Garlic Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Roasted White Cumin Seeds
- 1/3 teaspoon Grated Mozarella
- Heat milk & cheese in a saucepan and keep stirring till cheese melts.
- Transfer mixture to a fondue bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients & mix well
- Serve with sliced cucumbers, carrots or mini bread bites
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fondue