Author Notes: This recipe makes a very rich pudding, and is very customizable. In this version, cold strong coffee adds a subtle mocha flavor, but the juice of an orange juice (& zest), almond milk, or coconut milk would all make great substitutions for the coffee. So would something boozy.
The fact that it takes minutes from chocoholic attack to satisfaction doesn't hurt either.
Serves 2 selfish servings
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Cold, Strong Coffee
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 2 Avocados, cut into chunks
- Combine the first five ingredients in a blender and whir.
- Add avocado chunks to the blender and whir until completely incorporated. If the puree is too thick for your liking, add in more coffee.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding