If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe makes a very rich pudding, and is very customizable. In this version, cold strong coffee adds a subtle mocha flavor, but the juice of an orange juice (& zest), almond milk, or coconut milk would all make great substitutions for the coffee. So would something boozy.
The fact that it takes minutes from chocoholic attack to satisfaction doesn't hurt either.
Serves 2 selfish servings
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Cold, Strong Coffee
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 2 Avocados, cut into chunks
- Combine the first five ingredients in a blender and whir.
- Add avocado chunks to the blender and whir until completely incorporated. If the puree is too thick for your liking, add in more coffee.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
A slim-free way to make okra
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.