Author Notes: My mother would serve this only at Thanks Giving and I always loved it. - jdavis433
- 5 granny smith apples peeled and sliced into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 ounces Kraft Carmel's
- combine apples, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. In a small bowl.
- Melt Kraft Carmel s with 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of butter drizzle over apples.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and about 6 tablespoons of butter together using a fork and your fingers, working till crumbly,
- Sprinkle topping evenly over apples and bake 15 to 20 minutes until apples are just tender and topping is golden brown.
- serve in small pudding dish,warm
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding