If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother would serve this only at Thanks Giving and I always loved it. —jdavis433
- 5 granny smith apples peeled and sliced into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 ounces Kraft Carmel's
- combine apples, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. In a small bowl.
- Melt Kraft Carmel s with 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of butter drizzle over apples.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and about 6 tablespoons of butter together using a fork and your fingers, working till crumbly,
- Sprinkle topping evenly over apples and bake 15 to 20 minutes until apples are just tender and topping is golden brown.
- serve in small pudding dish,warm
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
How to clean and organize your kitchen—and keep it that way
Get your kitchen clutter under control.
Get baking this Labor Day.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
A chef's kids' lunch.
Storage made crystal clear.