If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 18 slices
- 18 slices (1 inch thick) italian baguette
- 4 granny smith apples, chopped
- 8 ounces Fig Spread
- 8 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place bread on a cookie sheet and brush each piece lightly with olive oil. Bake for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until bread turns golden and crisp. Remove cookie sheet from oven.
- Spread one side of each piece of bread with the fig spread. Next, top the bread with the sliced apples. Finish the bread by draping the brie slices over the top of each slice of bread.
- With the oven on broil, return the fully created slices to the oven just until the brie starts to bubble or about 3-4 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately
Tags: dinner party
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fig Recipe
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup