Author Notes: I named this recipe because it is mostly nothing but air. It's fun to make because it's sort of magic. You put all the ingredients in a big bowl and beat until you have this huge strawberry cloud. - judye
- 12-15 ounces Frozen strawberries
- 3 Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Allow strawberries to defrost until slightly softened.
- Puree strawberries in food processor or mash well.
- Place strawberries with remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 15 minutes. The mixture will become very thick and fluffy.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours. This keeps for weeks in the freezer.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding