If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The quickest dessert you'll make all summer with any berry you have on hand, even the almost-had-their-day ones. Perfect for last-minute entertaining - I make this first, pop it in the fridge and get on with the rest of the meal prep. No looking back and guaranteed to be on your dessert rotation for the rest of summer - foodfanatic
- 1 can full cream sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon good vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine the condensed milk and lemon juice in a food processor until the milk thickens slightly.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of strawberries for garnish and blend the remaining strawberries with the condensed milk mixture.
- Add the mascarpone and vanilla extract and blend well.
- Whip the cream in a separate bowl until thick. Fold the cheese mixture into the whipped cream.
- Pour into a glass bowl or individual glasses, cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
Soffritto: The Superstar
Your new favorite three-ingredient ingredient.
Soffritto's a superstar.
Lettuce love vegetables.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.