If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are by far the best brownies I’ve EVER made. Seriously. I don’t know how I limited myself to just one. I think I just want them to last longer.
For my full thoughts on this recipe, check out the original blog post: http://www.savvyeat.com/clementine-cutie-brownies/ —SavvyJulie
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon clementine zest (zest of appx 2 clementines)
- 3 tablespoons clementine juice (juice of 1 clementine)
- 1 tablespoon triple sec (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate with the olive oil, stirring often.
- When the chocolate is completely melted, pour into a large mixing bowl. Add the zest, juice, triple sec and extracts and stir.
- Stir in the flour, brown rice syrup and brown sugar until completely mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×9? baking pan. Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
The science of soggy cereal, vegetables in space, and more
This weekend's reading.
Out of the park toppings.
It's time to travel.
Life's a beach.
Put cake on a pedestal.