If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 chicken carcass
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 onion
- 4 stalks of celery
- 4 carrots
- 16 ounces crimini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup red quinoa
- 3/4 pound farfalle pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil in a large soup pot. Place the chicken frame, along with some salt and a sprig of rosemary into the pot of water. Let simmer on medium or medium-low for at least an hour and a half.
- Strain the broth.
- Pour the strained broth back into the pot, and bring back up to a simmer. Toss in the carrots, celery, onion, mushrooms, chopped herbs, pepper, salt, lemon juice and lemon peel, and cover. Let simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Add in the uncooked red quinoa and cover, stirring occasionally.
- In the last 7-8 minutes of cooking, add cooked chicken and pasta. Once the noodles are cooked through, it’s ready to serve!
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce