If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: awesome carrot dish and the grandkids love it. It come from the Piccadilly Cafeteria Resturants —marlene_slaughter_thompson
- 3 1/ 2 pounds peeled baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 pound Butter
- 1 1/2 pounds Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 6 Eggs
- Powered sugar
- Steam or boil carrots until extra soft.
- Drain well.
- While carrots are still warm, add sugar, baking powder and vanilla.
- whip with mixture until smooth.
- add flour and mix well.
- whip eggs and then add to flour mixture, and blend well.
- pour mixture into baking dish about half full as the souffle' will rise.
- bake in 350 oven about 1 hour until top is a light golden brown.
- sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar over top before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.