Author Notes: awesome carrot dish and the grandkids love it. It come from the Piccadilly Cafeteria Resturants - marlene_slaughter_thompson
- 3 1/ 2 pounds peeled baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 pound Butter
- 1 1/2 pound Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 6 Eggs
- Powered sugar
- Steam or boil carrots until extra soft.
- Drain well.
- While carrots are still warm, add sugar, baking powder and vanilla.
- whip with mixture until smooth.
- add flour and mix well.
- whip eggs and then add to flour mixture, and blend well.
- pour mixture into baking dish about half full as the souffle' will rise.
- bake in 350 oven about 1 hour until top is a light golden brown.
- sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar over top before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe