If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I juice every day, sometimes twice! I juice carrots often, and this is a favorite way to use the pulp!
Gluten free, vegan and delicious!! - spabettie
- 1 cup oats (certified gluten free)
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups juiced carrot pulp
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 egg (vegan egg replacer)
- 1/3 cup agave
- Mix oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In separate bowl, mix carrot, banana, prepared egg and agave.
- Combine wet + dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Pour into prepared (greased + floured) loaf pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 50-55 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.