If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found this recipe in my local newspaper years ago. It was the only way I could get my kids to eat carrots. I have made this to take to friends and they always want the recipe. Super easy! - gbcooks
- 2 cups organic baby carrots
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 dashes freshly grated nutmeg
- freshly ground pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
- Cook carrots in boiling water for 6 to 8 minutes
- Saute onions in butter for 2 minutes (use low heat so onions do not brown)
- Add carrots, marmalade, zest, and orange juice to onions
- Lower heat and stir to combine
- Add ginger and nutmeg
- Cover to simmer for about 5 minutes
- Sprinkle with pepper and parsley when ready to serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Exaggerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
Extra thin, extra delicious.
Ultra Thin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easygoing banana bread.
DIY Herb Rub
Pasta e Fagioli
Go play outside!