If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I promise I tryout this recipe for food52 - pauljoseph
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups grated carrot
- ½ cup chopped cashew nuts
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar, oil, and eggs; beat well
- Blend in flour and cinnamon.
- Add carrots and chopped cashew nuts stirring until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured pan
- Pre heat the oven for 180 °c
- Bake 1 hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
Style with a breeze.