If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Me and carrots get along perfectly. I've loved them forever and am always finding new ways to incorporate them into my cooking. This recipe is the outcome of pure love for carrots and what I had in the fridge...super easy to throw together and so delish! - TiggyBee
Makes a bunch
- 1 pound Organic carrots
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 4 ounces Goat cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Coarsley chopped onion
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Peel carrots (or scrub them good) and put them through the food processor to grate them.
- In a non stick pan, pour some vegetable oil and add the chopped onion and sauté until translucent, but not browned. In the same pan, add the grated carrot and continue to cook until softened (about 5 minutes.) Remove and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs and flour and mix thoroughly. Add the cooled carrot and onion mixture, salt, pepper, cilantro, lemon juice, zest and goat cheese and mix well.
- Form into small patties and fry until nice and brown on both sides.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Cook like an Egyptian
There's no de-Nile-ing this one-pot wonder.
Cook like an Egyptian.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
We loaf this lunch.
Caesar salad goes vegan.
This is poppin'.