If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 head of garlic, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers
- 1 small jar of kalamata olives
- .5 bunches parsley, chopped
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds favorite fish (I used flounder)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pot. Saute garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add the can of chopped tomatoes.
- Slice red peppers in thin strips and add to pot.
- Add seasonings; salt, pepper, cayenne, sugar, parsley
- Add olives (you may slice or leave them whole).
- Clean, salt, and slice your fish fillets into 1 inch pieces.
- Let sauce cook for about 20 minutes on low simmer. Add fish.
- Turn off heat 5 minutes after adding the fish, or until translucent fish turns white. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Stew with Olives
The Great Outdoors
Camping foods you'll want s'more of
The best camping foods.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.