If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I became a big fan of grated carrot salads on study abroad in Paris - I think I ate it for lunch every other day. This is my Thai version. I sometimes add cucumber, green mango and lump crab to make it a main course, but I like it with just carrot as a side to a simply prepared seafood. —VanessaS
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1/2 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Grate garlic and ginger with a microplane into a small bowl. Add lime zest, juice, soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar and mix. Leave to sit for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine carrots and cilantro. Toss with dressing and garnish with chopped peanuts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.