If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: maida bases halwa —pauljoseph
- Carrot and beetroot (grated) - 1 cup
- All purpose flour(Maida) 1 cup
- Milk 2 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Cashew nuts(chopped) - 1 tbsp
- heat milk in a deep bottomed pan. Stir in maida and mix well so that no lumps are formed.
- Add grated carrot , beet , sugar and 1/2 cup hot water continue stirring in low flame.
- Add ghee and stir well.
- heat a little ghee and fry cashew nuts till golden in color. Add ghee and stir well.
- Add fried cashew nuts and cardamom powder into the carrot mixture and continue stirring in low flame until a thick consistency is attained.
- Transfer the carrot halwa contents into a greased plate. When cool, cut into desired shapes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.