If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made the carrot puree as a side dish for grilled flat iron steak. —John-K46
Serves 2 or 3
- 12 ounces young carrots, diced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Simmer carrots, garlic, and broth in an uncovered saucepan until carrots are very tender, about 15 minutes.
- Off heat, using a stick blender, blend carrots with cream and butter until smooth.
- Season with salt as needed, and serve at once.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.