If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A friend gave me this recipe when I was stumped for an interesting appetizer to bring to a cocktail party. —carolinesf
- 1 pound figs
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup marcona almonds
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Rinse and halve the figs.
- Put a dollop of mascarpone cheese and a marcona almond or two on the cut side of each fig.
- In a small saucepan, bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil and simmer for a few minutes, until reduced to a couple tablespoons of syrup.
- Drizzle the balsamic syrup over the figs and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fig Recipe
Spick and Span
Our staff's best storage tips and tricks
Our staff's best storage tips.
This week's #happylist.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our favorite 3-ingredient (or fewer!) recipes.
Storage made crystal clear.