If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sweet and tangy carrot and cabbage slaw recipe is perfect for the warmer months. It's light and bright, thanks to the addition of Dijon mustard, vinegar and dill and smokiness thanks to a touch of cumin. - MadisonMayberry
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- *Place carrots and cabbage in a large bowl.
- *In a small bowl or glass, combine all the remaining ingredients (except the cilantro and parsley) and whisk until well combined. Pour the dressing over the carrot/cabbage mixture and toss to coat evenly. Top with freshly chopped cilantro or parsley, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve within 1-2 hours of tossing with dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe