If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 8oz package pitted prunes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, mixed with 1/4 cup water
- Put carrots in a pot, cover with water, and boil until tender but still crisp - about 10 minutes.
- Add the honey and orange juice concentrate, and simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add the prunes and simmer until they are soft - another 20-30 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch-water mixture and stir until the mixture is further thickened.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
The chicest apron around.