If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With a Korean influence around (my husband) it's important to have easy side dish options available, so this is it. —Lisycooks
- 3 carrots
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 mince ginger
- 1 tablespoon chives
- sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 mince garlic clove
- Peel carrots, cut them lenghtwise (about 2'' long) and cook them until al dente.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, vinegar, cayenne, ginger and garlic. Reserve.
- When carrots are done, add sauce and toss in chives and sesame seeds. Serve warm or cold. Enjoy! (I like it better cold.)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
The craziest chip around.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.